Cashflow is the joint biggest area of concern for small business owners, according to new research from Bottomline Technologies.
Getting money in from unpaid invoices is, along with finding and retaining customers, the joint most pressing worry for small and medium-sized businesses.
According to small business funder Iwoca, 40 per cent of UK businesses are currently facing over £10,000 in unpaid invoices.
Bottomline Technologies has put together this comprehensive guide to help your small business get paid faster, which includes the following content:
– What areas would you look for help in?
– What is your biggest area of concern?
– What areas would you invest in to improve efficiency?
– Where have you received helpful advice or information from?
– The answers are illuminating.