How to start a business in the UK
The complete guide to launching your own business and making it a success
You’ve got the itch and you’re ready to become an entrepreneur. The question is, what are you going to build? What problems are you going to solve for your customers?
From idea to execution
In this guide, you’re going to learn all about how to find “the big idea”. Not only that, but we’ll show you how to lay the groundwork, put together a winning business plan and launch your business to a new audience.
When you are ready – register your business with Tide for FREE
Registering your business with Tide is incredibly fast, easy and free. You not only get to officially start your company, but you get a free business current account at the same time, which is the best way to ensure you’re keeping your finances in order from day one.
In this ebook, you’ll learn:
- The common traits of a winning business idea
- Everything you need to do to register your business
- Putting together a business plan that draws a clear roadmap
- Launching your business and getting your first customers
- The technology that will make running your business easier
Starting your own business in 5 chapters
- How to choose the right business idea: Identify problems and give customers what they want
- How to create an effective business plan: Put together your go-to-market strategy
- How to lay the ground work: Register your company and set up a business account
- How to launch your business: Identify suppliers and build an audience
- The tools you need: For marketing, accounting and operations