The founder’s guide to small business finance
Keep your cash flow healthy and run a profitable business
A lot of work goes into launching your own business: validating your idea, getting your first customers and – most importantly – ensuring its financial health.
Whether you’re bootstrapping or looking for venture capital, knowing the numbers behind your operation is critical for reaching profitability and ensuring your burn rate is not too high.
Master your business finances
In this ebook, we dive into everything you need to know to manage, monitor and maintain the financial health of your business. You’ll learn about reports like cash flow forecasts, and how to truly understand your numbers. Everything you need to run a well-oiled financial engine is inside.
In this free ebook, you’ll learn:
- The fundamentals of running a financially sound startup
- How to calculate the costs involved in starting and running your business
- How to use cash flow forecasts to map your future finances
- How to get to grips with basic accounting processes
- When to raise capital (and how to start the process)