We at SmallBusiness.co.uk are excited to announce our partnership with Travelers to help bring you market-leading advice for starting, running and growing your business in 2017.
Travelers has been insuring small businesses for decades, and understands that every company starts out small. That’s why the organisation focuses on offering insurance designed to protect small businesses, so they can flourish and grow.
With 160 years of experience, Travelers is well placed to adapt to changing times. Since it started trading in 1853, the company has remained committed to offering easy-to-understand products designed to help business owners tackle their daily battles head-on.
The firm’s specialist underwriting skills, expert knowledge around the risks small businesses face and team of claims professionals all help the company achieve its aim of providing first-class service in everything it does.
Travelers’ message is a great fit for SmallBusiness.co.uk. Both organisations take pride in their deep understanding of the needs of small business owners and the challenges they face, meaning together we can help your business succeed.
Working together, Travelers and SmallBusiness.co.uk will provide you, our readers, with the best materials to help you in your operations, whether you are recruiting your first employee, raising finance, engaging in a marketing drive, or indeed seeking insurance.
Through online articles, digital guides, webinars, newsletters and our British Small Business Awards event, Travelers and SmallBusiness.co.uk will help you fulfil your potential and achieve success.
– Insures around one million small businesses across the globe and is one of the biggest insurance companies in the US.
– Provides products that are specifically tailored to small business needs.
– Makes business insurance easy to understand, putting you in control.
– Provides an online quote in minutes and customers pay no admin fees.
– Offers first-class UK based customer service and Has a fully dedicated 24/7 claims line.