Most managers will have an eye on bigger things even from the very beginning. Read how to manage growth on a budget here.
As many as one-third of owner-managers say they do not see themselves as natural negotiators, but negotiating price is a key skill that must be mastered if you are to achieve the profit margins you seek.
Controlling your cash flow is vital for a young company. Brendan Flattery, managing director of the Small Business Division at Sage UK, explores why cash flow is so important to businesses and how firms can best manage it.
For more articles like these, please see our Finance section.
Other articles on running a business on a budget:
- How to create a great website on a budget
- How to grow your business with zero advertising budget
- How to do your market research on a shoestring budget
- Can you have a Silicon Valley office on an SME budget?
- Five steps to managing your small business budget more effectively