We’re partnering up with GoDaddy to give you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.
Which games could I win tickets to?
GoDaddy, the official sponsors of the tournament, are offering up tickets for the first two weeks of matches. Tickets for the following weeks will be announced in the coming days, so keep checking back!
Enter now and you could win tickets to see:
- South Africa vs Bangladesh: 2nd June @ The Oval, London
- Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka: 4th June @ Cardiff Wales Stadium, Cardiff
- Bangladesh vs New Zealand: 5th June @ The Oval, London
- Australia vs West Indies: 6th June @ Trent Bridge, Nottingham
- Pakistan vs Sri Lanka: 7th June @ Bristol County Ground, Bristol
- Afghanistan vs New Zealand 8th June @ County Ground Taunton, Taunton
- South Africa vs West Indies 10th June @ Hampshire Bowl, Southampton
How do I enter the competition?
It’s a simple case of filling in the entry form and selecting your preferred match venue.
If you don’t bag tickets this time around, don’t worry – you’ll be able to re-apply for matches in the last two weeks of June.
Be sure to have a look over the terms and conditions below before you enter.
Terms and conditions for promotions, competitions and prize draws
We may from time to time run competitions, free prize draws and/or other promotions on the Site. Any such competitions, prize draws and/or other promotions will be subject to additional terms and conditions that will be made available to you at the relevant time.
- This competition is to win 1 pair of tickets for the Cricket World Cup and one of the venues listed in the competition
- Entrants are not required to be customers of GoDaddy or Bonhill plc and its associated brands
- Prize winners must collect their tickets from a dedicated GoDaddy representative at the venue, winners will be notified nearer to the time of the fixture.
- You may be able to select multiple fixtures to enter however winners are only limited to one game.
- Prize winners will be notified by email only and have 48 hours to respond before their tickets are re-entered into the ballot
- Smallbusiness.co.uk and Growthbusiness.co.uk are brand names owned by the Bonhill Group plc.
- Tickets are supplied by Cricket World Cup sponsors, GoDaddy
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing to be contacted by Bonhill Group plc (smallbusiness.co.uk and growthbusiness.co.uk) and GoDaddy in relation to this competition only
- Tickets are not to be resold under any circumstances
- If you win but are unable to attend, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- In special circumstances, tickets may be able to be exchanged at the discretion of Bonhill plc and GoDaddy
- Entrants must not be an employee of Bonhill Group plc or GoDaddy
- Competition organiser, Bonhill Group plc, reserves the right to alter the competition at any time