Welcome back to Small Business Snippets, the podcast from SmallBusiness.co.uk
In this episode, Anna Jordan talks to Dale Beaumont, an international speaker, author and founder of Bizversity.
We discusss his first public speaking engagement as an entrepreneur and how he took what he learned to become successful today. Dale also offers up a few tips for keen speakers who want to progress.
We’ve also got podcast episodes looking at:
- Adapting to UK life and learning English before starting a business
- Securing seed funding
- Finding the perfect head of customer care
- Reaching a £1 million annual rate of return
- Boosting client numbers from 30 to 850
- Starting a brand new business from scratch
To find out more about Small Business Snippets, you can also download the trailer.