Welcome back to Small Business Snippets, the podcast from SmallBusiness.co.uk
In this episode, Anna Jordan chats to Helena Murphy, co-founder of investment consultancy, Raising Partners. She explains how funding a previous business led to losing her hair, her tips for managing stress and common misconceptions around raising funds.
You can listen to it here:
We’ve also got podcast episodes looking at:
- One entrepreneur’s first professional public speaking engagement
- Adapting to UK life and learning English before starting a business
- Securing seed funding
- Finding the perfect head of customer care
- Reaching a £1 million annual rate of return
- Boosting client numbers from 30 to 850
- Starting a brand new business from scratch
To find out more about Small Business Snippets, you can also download the trailer.