Welcome back to Small Business Snippets, the podcast from SmallBusiness.co.uk.
In this episode Anna Jordan chats to Penny Power OBE, an author, public speaker, mentor and business owner. She tells us how a mental breakdown led her to realise her strengths as an entrepreneur.
You can listen to it here:
We’ve also got podcast episodes looking at:
- How one entrepreneur hired a videographer to track their every move and build their business brand
- How funding a business led one entrepreneur to stress-related alopecia
- One entrepreneur’s first professional public speaking engagement
- Adapting to UK life and learning English before starting a business
- Securing seed funding
- Finding the perfect head of customer care
- Reaching a £1 million annual rate of return
- Boosting client numbers from 30 to 850
- Starting a brand new business from scratch
To find out more about Small Business Snippets, you can download the trailer.