Welcome back to Small Business Snippets, the podcast from SmallBusiness.co.uk.
In this episode, Anna Jordan chats to Peter Watson, managing director of social media marketing agency, Distract. He explains how he uses his personal brand to represent his business and why he thinks that Twitter is dead.
You can listen to it here:
We’ve also got podcast episodes looking at:
- How funding a business led one entrepreneur to stress-related alopecia
- One entrepreneur’s first professional public speaking engagement
- Adapting to UK life and learning English before starting a business
- Securing seed funding
- Finding the perfect head of customer care
- Reaching a £1 million annual rate of return
- Boosting client numbers from 30 to 850
- Starting a brand new business from scratch
To find out more about Small Business Snippets, you can also download the trailer.