Today’s episode brings together a panel of experts to help SMEs understand how to remain secure online and navigate the world of GDPR. It aims to help micro and small business owners become familiar with common cyber threats and take away simple practical tips to protect important data, process it correctly and improve cyber security.
Have a listen to it in the media player below.
For more advice on running your small business, head over to the UK Domain.
Want to hear more podcasts?
You can also catch our episodes with:
- Entrepreneur and former Dragon, Rachel Elnaugh
- Businesswoman and Dragon, Deborah Meaden
- Entrepreneur and The Apprentice 2005 candidate, Tim Campbell
- Gousto CEO, Timo Boldt
- Entrepreneur and The Apprentice 2018 candidate, Jackie Fast
- Investor and former Dragon, Piers Linney
- Investment fund manager, Nicola Horlick
- Supermodel turned entrepreneur, Caprice
We’ve got podcast episodes from the first series looking at:
- How one business owner’s mental breakdown caused her to see trolls from her past
- How one entrepreneur hired a videographer to track their every move and build their business brand
- How funding a business led one entrepreneur to stress-related alopecia
- One entrepreneur’s first professional public speaking engagement
- Adapting to UK life and learning English before starting a business
- Securing seed funding
- Finding the perfect head of customer care
- Reaching a £1 million annual rate of return
- Boosting client numbers from 30 to 850
- Starting a brand new business from scratch
To find out more about Small Business Snippets, you can download the trailer.